Shocking: Samsung Galaxy F41 exploded in Maharashtra | Watch video

Samsung Galaxy F41 exploded

Pradeep Bodke named customer purchased a brand new Samsung Galaxy F41 & recently his phone exploded for some unknown reasons. As per reports covered by some local television media groups, Pradeep is a resident of Washim (located in Maharashtra state, India) bought this phone online from Flipkart just 20 days before the incident. After realizing that his Galaxy F41 is heating up too much than normal, the customer has immediately thrown away his device & it picked a fire.

Customer has lost his device but luckily he is safe. This shocking incident has been recorded in a video:

Samsung Galaxy F41 exploded in Maharashtra (India)
(Source)

We’ll update this story with necessary details, as soon as we get more information.

Also read: Samsung Galaxy F41 issues | Based on user’s reviews