Android smartphones are fantastic since they have a wide variety of apps that span numerous genres and categories. If you search for any criteria or demands, you will undoubtedly find hundreds of apps in the Google Play Store, which is a thriving app marketplace. You may choose from hundreds of apps if you search for cryptocurrency or to-do list apps. The inability of your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G to instal or update programmes from the Google Play Store, however, must be aggravating.
Although it’s uncommon, there’s a remote chance that you might be dealing with a problem that throws you off course. Here is a troubleshooting method to help you resolve the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G won’t instal or update apps in Google Play Store issue if it is anything that is annoying you.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G Won’t Install or Update Apps in Google Play Store?
Check the Internet Connection
Checking whether the internet connection is operational is the first thing you need to perform. When utilising Google Play Store, the apps may not be installing or upgrading because of problems. To rule out this possibility, speak with your ISP. If not, carry out the following troubleshooting steps.
Check Time and Date Settings
You may be aware that occasionally when the time and date settings are incorrect or misconfigured, WhatsApp doesn’t function properly. On your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, the same thing can occur where Google Play Store is unable to determine the time, which makes it difficult to let the installation or update of a programme from within the marketplace. Here’s a fix for it.
- To find the date and time, go to Settings >> System. Be aware that certain devices require you to navigate via Settings >> Date & Time settings or other sub-options. For convenience, you may use the Settings app’s search function to find Date & Time Settings.
- After that, turn ON “Set time automatically” and “Set time zone automatically,” and the phone ought to update the time in accordance with the network provider.
- Verify whether the Google Play Store is now operating correctly or not.
Disable Bluetooth [ Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G won’t install apps in Google Play Store ]
Some customers said that this problem was brought on by Bluetooth being turned ON when using Google Play Store to either instal or update an app. It turns out that, if not always, turning off Bluetooth does the trick. You can try it as well. Simply open the notification panel on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G phone and disable Bluetooth if it is enabled. If it doesn’t, try one of the other options.
Force Stop Google Play Store
Do you frequently have issues updating or downloading new apps from the Google Play Store? This should work in your advantage if you try to force-quit the Google Play Store app on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G.
- Look for Google Play Store on your home screen or in your app drawer.
- Next, long-press the app icon for the Google Play Store and select App Info.
- To force the app to close, you must tap “Force Stop.”
- Wait a short while before opening the Play Store.
- Check to see if the issue is still present.
Reboot the device [ Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G won’t install apps in Google Play Store ]
Restarting the device actually makes a lot of sense. This is due to the fact that your phone has many functions and occasionally has software hiccups or malfunctions. Rebooting the gadget is the easiest solution. That’s it; this approach is all-powerful.
Free Up Some Storage
You can be certain that you are using an Android phone because you are looking for a repair on a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G. It turns out that the most, if not all, Android phones have challenges with proper RAM and storage management. It turns out that inadequate internal storage might significantly hinder your ability to instal or update new programmes. This undoubtedly occurs with devices that have 8/16/32GB of storage, but even if you have a 64GB model (or higher), you may still experience severe storage issues.
Simply clearing up space on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G’s internal storage is the simplest approach to solve this problem. You should have enough storage after deleting any unnecessary data, pictures, videos, backups, etc. On a 64GB storage, we advise leaving at least 10GB free, though the more the better.
Clear Cache of Google Play Store
It turns out that you cannot just identify the storage without including include problems brought on the clogged or piled cache files. The Google Play Store app on your phone may occasionally experience problems, and the best method to resolve these problems is to completely clear the cache. On a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G phone, follow these steps:
- Activate Apps & Notifications in Settings.
- Go to the Storage section of Google Play Store after selecting it from the list.
- To give your phone breathing room, press the “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” buttons simultaneously. If not, try some of these alternative strategies.
Uninstall Google Play Store Updates
Try removing the Google Play Store app’s recent updates if you think the Google Play Store is bothering you because it is out-of-date. It might be a difficulty. Once the programme is launched, you may download updates, and this process pretty much happens automatically.
- Locate the Google Play Store app icon in the app drawer or on the home screen and long-press it.
- Choose “App Info.”
- After that, select “More” from the menu in the top-right corner.
- You must click here to “Uninstall Updates.”
- The updates ought to be installed automatically when you restart the Google Play Store.
Update the Android OS [ Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G won’t install apps in Google Play Store ]
You may get off course due to the problematic Google Play Store because you are unable to update or instal an app on your phone unless you always stick with sideloading. It appears that updating the Android OS can also accomplish this. All you have to do is see if the Android OS on your phone needs to be updated. Update it if necessary. Leave it idle if not. But here’s how you can go about it.
- Navigate to Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G smartphone.
- Continue to System >> Advanced >> System Update after that. Be aware that some devices feature System >> Software Updates, whilst some Android phones have a completely different “Software Updates” section.
- You must now perform the procedure of seeing if an update is available or not.
- If so, download and instal it now, supposing you are connected to a reliable WiFi network.
- If not, you can either wait or use custom ROMs, which ought to fix the issue.
A small percentage of customers can discover that utilising a Google Account prevents them from updating or installing apps from the Google Play Store, even though this shouldn’t be the case. Removing your Google Account from your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G and logging in again can help you in these situations. Go to Options >> Accounts to access the Google Account settings. Remove it, link your device with the same Google account or a different one, and check to see if the issue is still present.
Here is a list of solutions to address Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G won’t instal or update apps in Google Play Store issues in the hopes that you can also resolve them.