A new update for Samsung Galaxy M21 not just contains October 2020 security patch but also comes with few new features & necessary fixes for bugs. Before we discuss the all-new features let me tell you this update counts a huge 649 MB size, so make sure you have sufficient internet data when you click on the download button.
New update for Samsung Galaxy M21 is based on One UI Core Version 2.5. It contains below mentioned new features:
- Samsung Keyboard: Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode | The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete
- Messages: A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours
- Camera: Improved the quality and stability of the camera
- The security of your device has been improved
- A software update can include, but is not limited to: Device stability improvements, bug fixes | New and / or enhanced features | Further improvements to performance
- Software update version: M215FXXU2ATJ5 / M215F0DM2ATJ5 / M215FDDU2ATJ5
We can confirm, this update is available for Samsung Galaxy M21 users across India.