The days of sending photos and other media files wirelessly through Bluetooth are long gone. Some people still do, but it’s more common to use it to link other gadgets, such a car’s audio system or a pair of wireless headphones or earbuds. A broken Bluetooth connection on an LG Stylo 6 is worrisome since it prevents the phone from communicating with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Yet, this isn’t the only issue that might arise from using Bluetooth. The phone isn’t able to detect any nearby Bluetooth devices, the connected device isn’t making any noise, the connection keeps dropping out, etc. If that’s the only reason your LG Stylo 6 won’t stay connected to Bluetooth, keep reading; I have a fix.
How to resolve LG Stylo 6 Bluetooth Connection Problem?
On/off Bluetooth option in your device
An obvious and easy tactic that has worked well in many different circumstances. As your LG Stylo 6 did not turn on Bluetooth when you asked it to, this connection was established automatically. A further probable reason is a software problem that might be fixed in this manner.
- Open the notification pane.
- With a single click, you can turn Bluetooth off (as it was enabled at first).
- To check if the Bluetooth problem on your LG Stylo 6 has been resolved after troubleshooting, you need to tap the button several times before attempting to pair the phone with another device.
On/off Airplane Mode in your device [ LG Stylo 6 Bluetooth Connection Problem ]
In case the previous strategy didn’t work, this one may. By switching to Airplane Mode, your LG Stylo 6 will temporarily stop using any of its network capabilities. If you switch it off, everything will immediately reconnect.
- Open the Notification Pane.
- When you turn on “Airplane Mode” with a single tap, you’ll have to wait a while.
- You can disconnect it from one Bluetooth device and then reconnect it when some time has passed.
- Verify the effectiveness of this potential solution by testing it out.
Restart your device (LG Stylo 6)
A touch of magic is involved in leaving your phone in a warm spot overnight in the hopes that any Bluetooth software issues it was having may be fixed while you slept. If many others will profit from it, it’s worth trying.
- Maintaining pressure on the power button for many seconds will cause a hard reset.
- If you use the “Power Off” function on your smartphone, turning it back on will need another long push.
- Verify that connecting to Bluetooth no longer poses a difficulty on the LG Stylo 6.
Forget and get back in touch [ LG Stylo 6 Bluetooth Connection Problem ]
You have exhausted every possible method for getting your LG Stylo 6 to link up with a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or another accessory. If this is the first time the phone has been connected to the machine, there might be several problems (that we will get back to later). This approach might make it simpler to link up with a gadget that can access the internet.
- As a first step, you should activate Bluetooth on the desired device.
- You may select “Forget” or “Unpair” by touching the gear icon (or the three dots) and making the corresponding selection.
- Please hold on a second.
- After both devices’ Bluetooth features are on, they may be paired by searching for each other in the LG Stylo 6 interface.
- If you plug it in, perhaps the Bluetooth issue will go.
Connected but with problems
All right, you’ve connected your gadget to a Bluetooth TWS and tried making a call, but nothing’s happening. It’s also possible that the sound is OK but the microphone is ineffective. It’s unusual that you can’t play music or hear the speech in a video, even if both devices are working. If it weren’t for the setting, perhaps it wouldn’t seem so out of place. Throughout the duration of utilizing the LG Stylo 6:
- Go to the device’s settings menu, then choose Bluetooth, and finally Detect. You may access the configuration options by selecting the newly connected Bluetooth device (More Options).
- When a Bluetooth TWS (or other device) is used, its ability to activate a service is determined by a number of settings on numerous Android phones. You may have disabled the ability to make phone calls, enter data, or play media.
Activating these functions will immediately fix the problem.
Clear Cache [ LG Stylo 6 Bluetooth Connection Problem ]
The Bluetooth cache on your LG Stylo 6 may be the blame for its connectivity issues. Just erasing the Bluetooth cache will fix the problem. The following are the measures that make up the process.
- To begin, go to your device’s settings and then to Apps.
- Look in the “Show System Apps” submenu for Bluetooth.
- Go to Bluetooth > Storage.
- Click “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” to complete the process.
- Re-pairing with the errant Bluetooth device will restore communication with it temporarily but quickly.
Distance and interference
Bluetooth’s limited range and sustenance difficulties due to interference are two facts that often get overlooked. Due to this, while using TWS earbuds with an LG Stylo 6, you may notice a crackling sensation as you walk further away from the phone.
If your LG Stylo 6 is having trouble connecting to a Bluetooth device, try moving closer to the device and eliminating any potential barriers between the two.
Try it out with other devices
To provide just one example, maybe you’re having trouble connecting your wireless headphones through Bluetooth to your mobile device. So, you should attempt to link them with a different Android smartphone. If it happens, it’s because your LG Stylo 6 is malfunctioning. Whatever the situation may be, the inverse is not correct.
Did you check for compatibility?
Keep in mind that the ability of your LG Stylo 6 to link with a specific device will rely on the Bluetooth implementation of both devices. But, the device you’re trying to connect to may only support an older version of Bluetooth than the one utilised by your phone. Verify the proper version is being used and that it is compatible.
A simple pairing, authorised pairing, or passcode flash may be required from one device to another. So, you may be using an unsuitable method of connection, which calls for more investigation on your part.
Reset Network Settings in your device [ LG Stylo 6 Bluetooth Connection Problem ]
If you believe that an incorrect network configuration is to blame for your LG Stylo 6 connection problems, a simple reset should rectify the situation.
- Start by visiting settings menu and pick “Reset Network Settings” to accomplish this.
- To restore your network configuration, just follow the on-screen instructions.
- After rebooting your LG Stylo 6, see whether the problem still exists.
Update the firmware
To correct issues on your end, a software update may be the answer. The LG Stylo 6 original equipment manufacturer (OEM) should be able to detect your Bluetooth connection issue and release a fix if it is still getting software updates. Locate resources for upgrading your knowledge base right here.
- Preferences > System > Software Updates is where you’ll find the option to install or update programmes. Check to see if any new releases are available.
- If you come across one, you should definitely take it home and put it up.
- After restarting your LG Stylo 6, check for updates.
Here are some helpful solutions to your LG Stylo 6 Bluetooth connection issue. I hope you get this sorted out and find a solution.
Also read: LG Stylo 6 Won’t Charge? Follow this