Did you accidentally delete some files you should’ve kept secured? Screen freezing, rooting, system crash, and black screen are a few other reasons why your data was deleted or inaccessible from your phone. The question is, what can you do in such situations? Well, Android phones offer a plethora of features, and using them you can recover lost data on the Samsung Galaxy S10+ smartphone. Let’s see more about it.
Can you recover lost data on Samsung Galaxy S10+?
Although I mentioned that you can recover lost data on your Samsung Galaxy S10+, is it feasible? The question is yes, you can try to recover most of the data from your phone using some basic to advanced methods that we have listed below.
Check the trash bin
Almost every Android smartphone comes with a trash bin or recycles bin built within the Gallery or Photos app. This is how you can get deleted photos and videos back in a jiffy. By default, your Samsung Galaxy S10+ will keep deleted items for 30 days before deleting them permanently. It means if you realize that you deleted a photo or video that you shouldn’t have, you can simply restore it.
All you have to do is to go back to your Photos or Gallery app and find a Recycle Bin or Trash Bin. Select the photos/videos you want to recover and that’s all. File Managers like Astro File Manager (that you will have to download) gives you the ability to recover files as well.
Check out the cloud storage
One of the primary features of any Android phone is that it takes a backup of all your photos and videos on the cloud. You can access the Google Photos app on your Samsung Galaxy S10+ to find images and videos dating back years assuming that you synced the phone with Google Photos and allowed it to take a backup from time to time.
In this case, if you accidentally deleted a photo or video on the internal storage, there are chances that you will get it on the Google Photos app. Perhaps, the app too has a trash bin in case you ever delete something from within the Google Photos app. You can restore photos within 60 days.
EaseUS MobiSaver For Android
EaseUS MobiSaver data recovery app for Android lets you recover lost or deleted data from Android devices. You can use this software to pretty much recover most of the data if not all thanks to its high success rate and high recovery speed.
How To Recover Lost Data Using EaseUS MobiSaver On Samsung Galaxy S10+?
Let’s see how it can get you the data you deleted.
- First up, download EaseUS MobiSaver for Android software on your computer. You can click here to download it.
- Now, use the USB cable to connect your phone to the computer.
- You need to have the EaseUS MobiSaver client on your Samsung Galaxy S10+ as well. You can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the apps on respective devices assuming that you have connected the devices physically as well.
- On the computer, hit the “Start” button within the EaseUS MobiSaver program and scan the device for the data you lost.
- The program should be able to retrieve most if not all the data from your Samsung Galaxy S10+ that was originally deleted.
- All you have to do is to select the files you want to get back and hit the “Recover” button. Save it in the desired folder and voila, it’s done.
Website: EaseUS MobiSaver for Android
Tenorshare UltData is one of the best Android data recovery tools available today. The program is powerful and can help recover lost data ranging from audio, video, photos, documents, call logs, messages, and more without needing a root. There’s even a Google Drive data recovery feature so that’s an added point. It has impressive data recovery ancillary with WeChat and WhatsApp data recovery among others.
How to recover lost data on Samsung Galaxy S10+ Using Tenorshare UltData?
Let’s see how you can perform data recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S10+ using the Tenorshare UltData.
- First up, download the Tenorshare UltData on your PC and launch it.
- Tap on “Recover Lost Data”.
- Next up, connect your Samsung Galaxy S10+ to the computer using a USB cable.
- Go to Settings >> USB and search for “USB Debugging”. In case you don’t have this option, go to Settings >> About Phone >> tap on “Build Number” seven times in a row and then search for “USB Debugging” and enable it.
- You will get an authorization pop-up asking you to agree whether you want to allow USB debugging or not, select “OK” or “YES”.
- You need to run the Tenorshare UltData to scan for deleted files. First, select the sort of files you want to recover i.e. Photos, Messages, Call History, etc, and hit “Start”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions until you get a list of all the items that they allow to be deleted on it.
- Select the files you want to save and hit “Recover”.
- Save it to your PC and then transfer it to your Samsung Galaxy S10+ in apt format and that’s pretty much all.
Pricing: Free Trial | INR3,302/mo, INR3,670/year, and INR4,589/lifetime
Website: Tenorshare UltData
Wondershare Dr. Fone
Dr. Fone from Wondershare is regarded as one of the finest tools to recover deleted files from Android devices. It is compatible with 6K+ phones. The tool can extract photos, videos, call logs, and more with comparatively ease. It gives you protection against data loss due to water damage, device damage, accidental deletion, and ROM flashing among others.
How to recover lost data on Samsung Galaxy S10+ Using Wondershare Dr. Fone?
Here’s how Wondershare Dr. Fone can help you recover deleted files.
- Firstly, download Wondershare Dr. Fone on your PC and install it.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S10+ to the PC via USB cable assuming that the USB debugging option is enabled.
- Next up, the program will detect your phone automatically so select it and then, choose the types of files you want it to scan and search for.
- It will take a few minutes or so depending upon what files and sizes you want to recover.
- You will get a preview of the files on the app itself that you can check and hit the “Recover” button.
- It will automatically save on your PC so that you now have access to these deleted files.
Pricing: Free Trial | $39.95/year, $49.95/perpetual, and $399/year business license
Website: Wondershare Dr. Fone
Other Data Recovery Programs To Try On Your Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Disk Drill
- DiskDigger Photo Recovery
- iMobie PhoneRescue
Hire data recovery agencies
If you can’t retrieve the lost data or simply don’t know how to do it, you can contact data recovery agencies available in the market. They will recover the lost data from your Samsung Galaxy S10+. Although you will have to pay for the restoration. Additionally, they will have the crucial data that you wanted to save so it’s better to do your research before zeroing in on the best agency you can find.