No matter how advanced technology has evolved, Android users can understand the app crashing on their phones. Most of you think an app crashing in Android is a bug entered in the software Or it is not friendly with the device. Well, each app may have its own problems. In this dedicated article, we’re going to discuss how to fix CyberGhost VPN App that keeps crashing on your Honor 60 phone. Scroll down the troubleshooting tips which could solve your issue:
For various reasons, CyberGhost VPN App on your Honor 60 may crash, shut down, stop responding, freeze regularly, or forcefully fail to work. Clearing app data or updating the program can help resolve this issue.
Thankfully, patches are available, along with app updates to troubleshoot issues found with the app. Let’s move to check out the common possible cause of the CyberGhost VPN App that keeps crashing on your Honor 60 phone:
- CyberGhost VPN App might not support your current Android version.
- CyberGhost VPN App might stop working if your Honor 60 is out of suggested storage space. For this reason, the app won’t have access to enough system memory to operate.
- CyberGhost VPN App might start crashing if the installed version is out of date.
These are a few hits to consider if your CyberGhost VPN App has started to crash.
How to prevent CyberGhost VPN from crashing on your Honor 60 device?
Method1 – Restart your Honor 60
Restarting your phone is one of the common and simplest methods to troubleshoot CyberGhost VPN that keeps crashing on your Honor 60 device. This method will clear the processes and system run by other apps and then restart. Press and hold the Power button to completely restart the device; then click on Restart.
Method2 – Force Stop CyberGhost VPN App
Yet another effective way to troubleshoot CyberGhost VPN App that keeps crashing on your Honor 60 is to follow the force stop steps and start it again. Forcing the CyberGhost VPN App to stop will prevent apps from crashing unexpectedly.
If you want to try this method then just do this:
- First of all, open Settings in your Honor 60
- Tap on “ Apps” to get the list of all applications you have installed
- Select “CyberGhost VPN” App that needs to fix from being crashing
- Click on “ Force Stop”
Method 3 – Update your CyberGhost VPN App’s old version from Google Play Store
Since most app developers integrate performance enhancement with app updates, ensure that the CyberGhost VPN App installed on your Honor 60 is up to date. Latest App versions often have bug fixes that could help fight the app crashing problem as well.
Steps to follow:
- Go to your Honor 60 phone’s Google Play Store app
- Next, open the drawer menu Or click on your profile picture. Then select “Manage Applications & Devices”
- Click on the “Updates available” option
- Look for the “CyberGhost VPN” App from the list & check if the latest update is available
- If the update is available then tap on the “Update” button
Method 4 – Keep your Honor 60 updated
If you are using the updated CyberGhost VPN App on an older Android version, it may not function properly. In this case, we suggest you update your Honor 60 to the latest Android version to prevent the CyberGhost VPN App that keeps crashing.
Here are a few basic steps you need to follow to keep your phone updated:
- Open Setting Menu on your Honor 60
- Click on the “Software Update” option
- If the update is available then Click on the “Download and Install” option
- Lastly, install the update if an update is available. Don’t forget to restart your device after updating.
Important Note – If you cannot find the software update on your Honor 60 then follow this: Open Setting > tap the Search Icon > search for “Software Update”.
Method5 – Reinstall and Remove CyberGhost VPN App from your Honor 60
Updating or reinstalling the CyberGhost VPN App may troubleshoot the issue if your the Android version of your Honor 60 is already updated to the latest version.
Next steps to follow:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Search for “CyberGhost VPN” App
- Click on the App & then tap on the “Uninstall” button
- Once the “CyberGhost VPN” App is uninstalled then tap on the “Install” button
Method 6 – Clear CyberGhost VPN App Cache
Assuming that you have reinstalled the CyberGhost VPN App from the Google Play Store this step isn’t really needed. But if you’re still facing crash usage & then you can try clearing cache files of the App
Steps to clear the app cache:
- On your Honor 60 just tap & hold on the “CyberGhost VPN” App > Click on the “i” button
- Go to Settings > Search for the “CyberGhost VPN” & click on the App
- Tap on Storage > Clear Cache
That’s it. Now you can check if the issue is resolved Or not
Troubleshooting app crashing in Android can be tricky, but with the given methods, you can go smoothly without any trouble. If the CyberGhost VPN App is still crashing on your Honor 60 then maybe it’s not just you & everyone else is also facing the issue. In such a case you can wait for a few hours until the developers fix these issues Or you can report this problem on the Google Play store as a review for their App.